Introducing the 2015 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Concept Collection, a collection too good to be hidden. As you know we aren’t one for concepts, not that we don’t like them, but often these concepts are far from reality, and that is super disappointing. This year Jeep (a fan favorite of ours) released 7 concept jeeps that include a collection of production and prototype jeeps that are outfitted with Jeep performance parts. The seven concepts include:
1. Jeep Chief: inspired by the classic and original Cherokee, with a nod to the west coast surfer lifestyle.
2. Jeep Staff Car: a salute to legendary Jeep military service vehicles
3. Jeep Wrangler Africa: the ultimate Wrangler for back-country and overland expeditions
4. Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander: built to meet the demands of lengthy wilderness treks
5. Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk: newest Jeep SUV built for the ultimate desert adventure
6. Jeep Cherokee Canyon Trail: elevated capability with undercarriage armor and extra traction
7. Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Responder: crafted to master the harshest terrain and respond to off-road emergencies
Our favorite happens to be the Jeep Chief, as there is nothing quite like the original Cherokee and its angular hard lines. With each new year under its belt Jeep continues to grow its concept collection with a impressive total of 50 concept vehicles since its inception in 2002. Their design has been pivotal in the off-road arena creating beasts that take the trail to an all new level. If some of their concepts would become reality, I can guarantee that they’d be sold out before they hit the show room floor.
Check out Jeep’s latest lineup here.